A successful Legal practice encompasses many diverse practice settings. Within each practice setting, there are typically different individuals that focus on one or several practice areas.
At The Law Office of Gordon & Thalwitzer, Esqs., our Practice Areas include; Corporate -Business Law, Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Family Law, Homeowner Associations and Condominium Law, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury, Probate, Real Estate, Adoption and Appeals – Appellate Law.
There are hundreds of types of Law Practice, examples can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_areas_of_law
Here at Law Office of Gordon & Thalwitzer, Esqs. we have selected the practice areas that will most help our clients, click on one of the links below to explore our specialties.
- Civil Litigation Disputes not settled by negotiation will be concluded either by court litigation or by another form of dispute resolution, such as arbitration or mediation.
- Corporate -Business Law-Sometimes defined as all except litigation or tax.
- Real Estate Real estate has multiple branches, it now covers acquisitions and disposals, financing, leasing, development, joint ventures and funds.
- Construction Law– TEXT HERE
- Employment Law– TEXT HERE
- Insurance Law– TEXT HERE
- Landlord/ Tenant Law– TEXT HERE
- Homeowner Associations and Condominium Law-Condominium, homeowner association law
- Family Law-Representation for child custody, divorce, custody modification, child custody and child visitation rights
- Adoption-assuming the parenting of another, usually a child, permanently transfers all rights and responsibilities.
- Prenuptial & Post-Nuptial Agreements– TEXT HERE
- Appeals – Appellate Law-A stage of dispute resolution. More specifically, it involves handling cases on appeal.
- Estate Planning-Assistance in preparing long-term financial security and healthcare needs.
- Probate– Passing of property through probate and non-probate procedure
- Trust Administration-Developing wills, trusts, powers of Attorney and Health Care forms, impact of taxation.
- Pet Trusts– TEXT HERE