A successful Legal practice encompasses many diverse practice settings. Within each practice setting, there are typically different individuals that focus on one or several practice areas.
At The Law Office of Jason M. Gordon, our Practice Areas include; Corporate -Business Law, Estate Planning, Trust Administration, Family Law, Homeowner Associations and Condominium Law, Civil Litigation, Personal Injury,
Probate, Real Estate, Adoption and Appeals – Appellate Law.
There are hundreds of types of Law Practice, examples can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_areas_of_law
Here at Law Office of Jason M. Gordon we have selected the practice areas that will most help our clients, click on one of the links below to explore our specialties.
- Corporate -Business Law-Sometimes defined as all except litigation or tax.
- Estate Planning-Assistance in preparing long-term financial security and healthcare needs.
- Trust Administration-Developing wills, trusts, powers of Attorney and Health Care forms, impact of taxation.
- Family Law-Representation for child custody, divorce, custody modification, child custody and child visitation rights
- Homeowner Associations and Condominium Law-Condominium, homeowner association law
- Civil Litigation Disputes not settled by negotiation will be concluded either by court litigation or by another form of dispute resolution, such as arbitration or mediation.
- Personal Injury-Covering circumstances from devastating harm or injuries as a result of the reckless and negligent actions of others
- Probate– Passing of property through probate and non-probate procedures
- Real Estate Real estate has multiple branches, it now covers acquisitions and disposals, financing, leasing, development, joint ventures and funds.
- Adoption-assuming the parenting of another, usually a child, permanently transfers all rights and responsibilities.
- Appeals – Appellate Law-A stage of dispute resolution. More specifically, it involves handling cases on appeal.