Our employment lawyers have extensive employment law and litigation experience, and advise clients in all areas of employment law, including:
- Title VII and Florida Civil Rights Act (discrimination and retaliation)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (wage and hour matters)
- Equal Pay Act
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Preparing, enforcing and defending restrictive covenants (noncompete, nonsolicitation, nondisclosure)
- Defense of employment at will and related contractual and tort claims
We also offer a variety of services that to help clients through the maze of employment laws and regulations:
- We represent employers in unemployment benefits claims and the appeals.
- We have experience drafting and counseling clients about policies, handbooks, employment contracts, confidentiality and trade secret agreements, and non-competition and non-solicitation agreements.
- We have experience defending housing discrimination claims.
- We conduct investigations of employee complaints.